Friday 23 May 2008

Work Work, Both Meanings

Work

Wow, today at work, surprisingly so many people came in to buy a pie. Do you know the reason? All because their entertainment coupons are going to expire in the next week! Well I guess, a dollar saved is a dollar earnt. Anyway, happened to see many people :) First of all, a woman walked in, and I was serving her like normal. Then she spoke, and her voice was VERY familiar. Then I asked, "Did you used to work at Orana?" and just as I thought, SHE DID! It was the all famous 'Mrs. O'Malley'! She was the lovely canteen lady who, back then I thought, had won MANY awards for serving healthy food! I still remember us always putting our hands up to get the canteen basket just to get out of class :P But yea, surprisingly, she still remembered me!! HAHAHA!! Good job! Unfortunately she is unable to work there anymore for various reasons.

Anyway, I went back to work and towards the end of my shift it started to get busy, quite busy must I add. People quite desperate to save here and there :P But anyway, I was serving a customer, and two people happened to walk in. One was a mum, and the other was a girl. Both the girl and I both dropped our jaws! No it was not Weijia and Weijia's mum, it was Noelle and her mum! I just cracked up laughing! I could hear her go "mum, thats Matt" LOL! But yea, I didn't get to serve them, because a customer was taking too long... Oh well! I'm pretty sure her sister received a message soon after informing her about our meeting! LOL!

Other kind of work

I feel a little less stressed. My final major assessment is over, but I soon found out that I screwed it. *sigh* Oh well, we'll see what happens. Now I can fully study for exams!

Actually last Saturday, I went to UWA to study at the MCL computer labs with Yuvina! Har! We did some work. I actually procrastinated for a while. Just did NOT know what to write for the assignment. After it was lunch time and we decided to go to broadway to go and eat. For some reason, Yuvina knows the guy who most probably owns the chinese restraunt. Anyway, Yuvina doesn't eat ANYTHING at all! I pretty much ate my lunch AND her lunch too! But yea, I wanted a drink, and just to be a cheap ass, I decided to buy a 1.25L bottle for cheaper than 600mL bottle! LOL!

Anyway this is what I discovered. YUVINA LIKES TO MAKE HOLES IN SHOPS! Here is the proof


Trust me, this hole was made by here. One moment I was looking at drinks, the next moment I here Yuvina struggling and pulling her heel out of the floor! LOL!

A while ago

These are some photos I took a while ago after work. Went to the oriental shop in Myaree and these are what I found :)


For some reason, I find it hard to believe that Banana Sauce is Red in colour!


Hm, Yes, looks VERY tasty *sarcasm*

2 comments:

Jovina said...

hahaha ohh mattyyy ur blog always make me laugh :)

haha i stomped so hard and made a hole!! JOKING!! the hole was already there! i swearrrr!!! hahahaha

i havent blogged on ur stupidity about MCL that weekend :P hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey mutto
ahah no she didnt :D