Sunday 11 May 2008

I'm Blogging That Sh*t!

A night of sexytime with my CRAZY friend Audelle


She is crazy I tell you. We met magically at our management lecture. Ever since then, we have been good friends, considering that we only get to talk for a few minutes once a week. There's a lot we have in common. We both have a youtube page, we both have blogs and we both are retards. That's good enough to be good friends :)

Anyway, something happened at church that seemed to amuse me. A mother, a son and a daughter walk in the pew and the boy didn't want to move in because I'm guessing the daughter and son were fighting. Funny reason to be annoying, but I can honestly say that I was like this when I was young :) Anyway, so the son was being trouble and the mum wasn't able to get the boy to move in. So she threatened him. The best way possible. These are the exact words that came out of her mouth.
"Today is mothers day, you are meant to do what you are told!"
Well I thought it was funny anyway.


Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there :)

3 comments:

Jovina said...

HAHAHA ur face makes me laugh matty :) its very laughable. its a compliment!

LOL at the boy at the pew. I had one this morning too. This little boy keep wanting to go home from church and the mum went to him: its mothers day today. U better stay at church and pray.

so the boy prayed out loud: dear jesus... its mothers day and mum said i must pray. Can you please make mum take me home now. Im hungry

i cant stop laughing cuz im right behind him. im sure everyone at church heard that!!

audi21 said...

LOL These pics are so funny!! HAHAHA
matt....is it a bad thing that im slightly crazi? haha ur crazi with me 2! we're both retardz! LOL its a good thing ryt??

Stephanie said...

You win at grimacing matt!