Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Time

20mins till Christmas, and I'm starting to fall asleep already!
Came back from a long day, which started off with dim sum! Oriental Inn, a GREAT place to eat... *shifty eyes* if you dont get it, I think you need a lesson in sarcasm.

Half the day I was at church. Playing random stuff on the piano for an hour before everyone came back. It put my brother to sleep :) thats how good I am :) BAHAHA! Mass was fine, it was just hilarious when Joe saw me when I was standing and we just started smiling. I think I was extremely happy that the people who I invited to come, ACTUALLY came! Keep in mind, I was occupied the whole mass and was not able to host them! (I'm such a bad host aren't I?)

Anyway, the 9pm mass, Fr George said something extremely interesting. He told a story about a man who found pigeons that kept bumping into the window because they were in search for shelter during a really snowy day. He wanted to help the pigeons, so he tried to lure them with food, but they didn't follow the food, they still kept bumping into the window. The man then tried to scare the birds into the garage. He scared the birds by running around and waving his arms, but the birds scattered in different directions. Then the man said to himself

"I wish I could be the bird to lead them to shelter".

Then, he thought to himself,

"Now I know why Jesus whas made man".

You can figure ;)

Actually, it took me 20mins to write this post, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and hope everyone stays safe of the season :)
Please tell me what you received for Christmas :) I'm pretty curious aye... :)

over and out

4 comments:

De Lost n Found said...

m still waiting for santa to gimme sumfin

mattypoo said...

LOL nice nice.. me too.. do you actually leave cookies and milk out for him?

coz if u do, i'm coming to eat and drink them coz i'm hungry!

Anonymous said...

I got from my parents a clutch, makeuppy stuff, wicked turtle pyjamas, and $100 cash =D

Anonymous said...

hey that's a pretty sweet story
:D