Monday 21 December 2009

The Holocaust

I have been quite depressed for the past two days.
Why you may ask, or not LOL.
For some reason, I had an urge to learn more about this thing people call the 'Holocaust' and what was the big fuss over it. My gosh, what a big fuss it is! Just reading about it makes me question people's mentality. Human Experiments? Death Camps? These things I used to believe to only exist in fiction books/shows. So I knew that World War 2 was bad but to what extent I was quite unsure.
Obviously this curiosity got the better of me and I went out to borrow an award winning film called Schindler's List. I had just watched bits of pieces of this movie but never straight through. After borrowing the DVD, I still have it on my to-do-list. LOL Apparently, it has TWO DVDs not just ONE. Due to my laziness I can't be bothered going back to video ezy to complain. Anyway, the first half of the movie is GREAT! I would definitely recommend it for anyone :) Just watch out for a few scenes. They actually have pretty dam graphic killings! So anyone up for it?

adios amigos

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Read- the book thief!! you'll cry :) and then you won't think i'm a freak for crying.

mattypoo said...

I REALLY don't think I can cry reading a book =\

I still will think you are a freak even if I read 'the book thief' and cry... LOL