Thursday 3 December 2009

Dear Mother Has Gone...

Well, last night my dear mother of mine left to Malaysia. Somewhat I feel bad in a sense I only wished her farewell at home and not at the airport. Reason being, Donkey Kong's birthday dinner was that night too.

Well I do wish my dear mother of mine a safe trip and I will pray that you will get back in one piece!

----------

On another note, Happy Birthday Donkey Kong!
I must commend her choice in a venue. Gold Bar definitely is a lovely/classy bar to be at :) I actually forgot to take a photo when it was empty. Music had it's good and bad points but overall I would give it an approval :) aswell as the crowd :)

Running on 2 hours sleep is not considerablly good for you, but you know, I'm super human and can survive something so petty like that!
Anyway, the good night left me deaf in both ears and I feel someone is going to tell me off for talking/listening to music really loudly. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH! Hahaha JOKES!

Anyway, when am I going to beach? :(

adios amigos

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

hola amiga!
(i think amiga is girl right? oh well)

don't write about your mother like that wtf- she isn't leaving FOREVER.

beach tmr in 36 degree weather, ooooh yeh! let's do it!

mattypoo said...

Yes... amiga is a girl...
but obviously you are lame coz i'm not a girl! :P

i know she's not leaving forever :) but still... i'm being overdramatic :P obviously i'm not TOO worried :)

oi man! how can you beach when you are working?!?!
laaaammmeee!