Monday 23 November 2009

SPRING BREAK (Even though it's going to be summer)

The reasons why this blog has been accumulating cobwebs is unknown but I'm just going to say it was because of uni (Biggest lie ever :P).
Due to an unknown person, this blog has been, yet again, revived.

Many things have actually happened to me, great things :) and not so great. In the end I'm still happy :)

It has taken me about a year to realise that you are actually unable to see the desk in my room because of all this junk that has been building up. Due to this lack of study space, I decided to take over the 'fancy' dining room >:)

As I said, I'll update again slowly when interesting stuff happen to me :)

I love reminiscing on things :) and one thing that struck my mind was World Youth Day 2008! I'm finally starting to appriciate the purpose of it :)

World Youth Day

World Youth Day Bateman Crew

adios amigos

3 comments:

vanessa said...

You have a lot of people waiting for your next post haha. Guess they will be happy now!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging again! :)

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]