Thursday 26 November 2009

Fun in the Sun

Howdy!

Yes, finally something interesting has happened to make my holidays more enjoyable.
I have come to conclusion that ANYONE can have fun with bubbles!
Yesterday, visited a friend's house, who lived FAR away, only to run into a brick wall with ideas to do. I attempted to teach her how to play music :) but unfortunately, it failed miserably (shhh don't tell them that)
Well, I DID bring my camera, and I HAVE always wanted to take photos of bubbles *cheesey grin*. So this is the final result :)









I bet you don't see that everyday :)

During my trip in Sydney, I managed to meet an AWESOME American friend :) and yes, we have kept in touch for a while now! Even though we both come from a Westernised country, and both speak English, there are still many differences between us. Call me simple minded but it definitely still interests me :)

adios amigos

No comments: