Wednesday 20 May 2009

The Past

Wow, I have forgotten what kinda crap we used to talk about in our high school years. While on the bus, these teeny boppers were next to me. It was a pretty cramped bus and the bus just closed the door, but then was stopped by an old man walking across. These kids were like... "oh man" and sighed loudly. Then they found out it was an old man and started complaining. I was gonna seriously say something, BUT I figured it's best to keep quiet and keep the status quo.

But this has got me thinking... As the years went by, have people forgotten what manners were? Everywhere I go, which is inhabited by high school students, I hear vulgar language presented with I-Don't-Give-A-Crap attitude. I wonder what will happen a few years down the track. By the way, these were Perth Modern Students :)

It's pretty sad I have time to blog even though I still have so much to do :)

adios amigos

No comments: