Tuesday 29 April 2008

Bus Turned into a Furnace

My gosh, I never appriciated air conditioning in buses until today. You don't think much when you get into a bus. You go in, have a seat, and take the cool air for granted. Well walking into one of the newer buses without air conditioning is sort of like walking into a furnace. Well, I could bear the heat, but it was a new bus, meaning you couldn't open windows and I was breathing in other people's breath. Wonderful feeling.

When stress really gets to you, you seem to procrastinate more?

It's good knowing that friends are human. It is reassuring to see that friends may be happy to your face but deep down things are troubling them. This may seem bad, but to know that you don't have a perfect life, and others don't have a perfect life, really makes you treasure your own. Had a chat with a friend last night. It was quite a long conversation. We discussed various things in life. I found out that thinking too much just messes with your mind. But as friends, who barely know each other, we have learnt to support each other :) BFFL now? Good stuff.


Something I have noticed, I like the way that Yuvina thinks. It is much like my way of thinking :) Disliking some people for VARIOUS reasons. Attempted to like them but failed miserably. I don't dislike people for just for the sake of it, they have to be REALLY retarded for my to dislike them. If you know me well, I don't dislike people very easily. My tolerance is high. So Yuvina, Hi5 for being someone i can relate to :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=] BFFL.

Jovina said...

Yay :) i written things about u too :) hehe u wrote nice stuff about me! while normally people write humiliating stuff! YAY :) u made my day. im gonna bake u cake one day

Anonymous said...

u pushed a noob fob out of the way?
i suppose u made up for it by getting up for the senior lol