Sunday 17 January 2010

Time Away

I really don't know where I have been :S
From what I remember, I have had tonsillitis for a week. Drugs did away with it! So I'm better now :) From experience, not many people care HAHA! Why the hell has it been so hot in Perth anyway? It seems so ridiculous. 42 degrees today? That's quite extreme don't you think?

Anyway, a spontaneous decision was made last week. This is how the conversation was laid out.

Me: Where's Wimbledon held again?

Mother: London or Europe

Me: Would you let me go to Europe?

Mother: Yeah, why not?

Me: *thinks hard* Na. It's way too expensive

Mother: You know what you should do? Go back home for Chinese New Year

Me: *thinks* Chinese New Year is Valentines Day, Yeah ok I will

Mother: You know if you are serious we'll go home and book the tickets

Me: Why do you think I'm not joking? How long should I go for?

Mother: Up to you

Me: 2 weeks is enough *big grin*

***
Arrived Home
***
Book Tickets
***

Me: Oh crap! I get back after my birthday!

----------

So, now who wants to come to my 21st birthday? :D

I got an awesome duck vacuum and a bread thing that you can't eat for Christmas :)

adios amigos

No comments: